Thomas E. Lee Industrial Park
The county-owned Thomas E. Lee Industrial Park offers an optimum location to industries. The 155 acres are situated between three interstates (64, 95 and 81), and opens along scenic U.S. Route 15. The Park is presently the site for several national and international employers in the county: Aquaphalt, Lohmann Specialty Coatings, MPS Returns Center, St. Gabriel Organics, and Zamma Corporation. The Park has access to public water, sewage, fiber, and CSX rail.
Current Tenants in the Park:
- Aquaphalt (Cold-patch asphalt and concrete repair)
- Lohmann (Specialty adhesives)
- MPS, Returns Center (Publishing distribution)
- St. Gabriel Organics (Natural and organic lawn and garden products)
- Zamma Corporation (Pre-finished profile molding technology)